BIR: Day 19/25
MAY 09, 2017 (Tuesday)
Definitely not my day!
Time In (AM) – 7:45 am
Ma’am Jona asked for topeh and where he stopped his work. Continued typing the TIS, Citation No. & Trade Name to Annex H of the Excel file for the month of September. Ma’am Imelda asked me to give her the summary of 2015 Manual Payment and I consolidated it basing from the letters. She said I call Joane. Assisted Tax payers. Ma’am JO told me to go and scan-email the document but Ma’am Jasmine said that the was no internet service. Out of nowhere BDO Puregold came to advertise their branch. I saw some familiar faces and they saw me too hahaha! Ma’am Eden called thru phone and said that I photocopy 2 documents from Ma’am Jona and Jo then, let it be mailed.
Time Out (AM) – 12:10 pm
We ate at Aziz again with UNP M.A.’s
Time In (PM) – 12:40 pm
We played Letter Soup with co-Interns and we got scolded when we went up. We should not be staying there because RDO might see us. I went to Ma’am Jasmine and gave the documents to be mailed. I personally gave the signed document to the taxpayer downstairs. Counted 2 documents of Ma’am Jona; 78 and 131 respectively. Answered telephone call asking to tell Kuya Jireh to go down to Sir Jerome. One watch salesgirl came to market their promo. Wrote one for the OTH logbook and three for the referrals logbook (1 anna,2 Imelda). Went down to let Ma’am Imelda sign and receive the logbook. Had small conversation with Ma’am Imelda saying that: She can’t receive that because she will be out next week and Ma’am Agnes will be the one to sign. I went to Ma’am JO and told here what Ma’am Imelda said. She insisted that Ma’am Imelda will sign and later on assign to Ma’am Imelda. I gave the feedback and she laughed and said how can she give it to Ma’am Agnes when she will be out next week. She said that that will be my task to give to Ma’am Agnes. Ma’am Jo said I help Gee look for the folder due to BIR and compiled it. The saleslady came asking if she left an umbrella and many flyers. We also helped in assembling the EPSON L210 printer.
Time Out (PM) – 5:10 pm
HOME & Home with foodiessss
- Encoded for the month of September the: T.I.S., Citation No., Trade name to Annex H of the Excel file.
- Retrieved files of September & October
- Consolidated the 2015- Manual Payment and gave to Ma’am Imelda
- Photocopied Two Documents of Ma’am Eden and gave to Ma’am Jasmine to be mailed
- Assisted Taxpayer
- Counted 2 documents of Ma’am Jona
- Wrote one for the OTH logbook and three for the referrals logbook
- Went down to Ma’am Imelda to let her receive te logbook
- Searched and retrieved DUE to BIR and Compiled it
- Wrote at the M.O.A.
- Photocopied blank M.O.A.’s
- Helped in configuring the printer.
You can check out my previous journal named Yesterday