BIR: Day 16/25
MAY 04, 2017 (Thursday)
Don’t be complacent of not having work because it might shock you.
Time In (AM) – 7:55 am
I gave files of Ma’am Imelda to Ma’am Freda so that she could encode it and file. Gester received a telephone call asking me to go down. Then, Ma’am Daphne told me to fix my error, one error that I didn’t edit. I gave the letters to Ma’am Imelda so that she can received it. Ma’am Imelda said that I tell Ma’am Daphne to Segregate Manual Payment, Late Filer, and Valid and Invalid ones. I answered a telephone call looking for Ma’am Imelda. After that,I photocopied 2 documents of Ma’am Imelda 4 copies each.
Time Out (AM) – 12:05 pm
We ate at Aziz again.
Time In (PM) – 12:20 pm
Ma’am Eden came and we greeted her. We were all shocked to see her because she’s already through with her clearance. She gave me a task to work on ITR and put some data on an Excel File. I asked the help of John Gee and Gester. We finished it for a couple of hours. I bought Doc Stamp and Certification Fee at the second floor as requested by Ma’am Imelda. Then, I went down to get the stamp of RDO at the Admin Section. I went to give Ma’am Susan the letter given by Ma’am Eden and Went to Ma’am Nikki to let her sign. We segregated documents and pulled out files that are not on the list. We had a merienda sponsored by the Birthday Celebrant Kuya Marvin and ate pansit. I printed and filed the selected taxpayers for Audit and gave to Ma’am Nikki. Carried the heavy files to the office of Sir Aldo and saw his office, I find his office to be luxurious.
Time Out (PM) – 5:00 pm
Went home earlier than I used to.
- Gave files to Ma’am Freda so that she could encode and File it
- Fixed a slight error and edited it and printed it
- Gave letters to Ma’am Imelda so that she can received it
- Ma’am Imelda said that I tell Ma’am Daphne & Segregate Manual Payment, Late Filers and Valid & Invalid ones
- Answered telephone calls
- Photocopied two documents of Ma’am Imelda 4 copies each
- I worked on the ITR’s, put data on an excel file
- Bought Document Stamps and Certification fee at the second floor
- Went down to get stamp of RDO-2
- Went to give Ma’am Susan the letter given by Ma’am Eden & Went to Ma’am Nikki for her to sign
- Segregated ITR’s ready for stocking and pulled out ITR’s that’s not on the list.
- Printed and Filed the selected taxpayers for Audit and gave to Ma’am Nikki
You can check out my previous journal named Yesterday